Thursday, June 8, 2017

                                                               Class Evaluation


  • The things that I liked about this class is that we were able to experiment the technological  field. We also were able to learn how to code and how to do several other things such as record programs, and create a game on scratch.
  • Some things that I did not like about this class were that we were always using the computers and we were always doing work. Most of the time it was fine but other times, it was a little boring.   
  • I would recommend that you add some free time after activities because some student get tired of sitting in front of the computer doing work and they should be able to relax for some time.
  • The highlight for me in this class was getting to know more about the technological field more and expanding my knowledge on it as well.  
  • I did try my best in this class because I was able to learn a lot of new things and was able to put my knowledge to work.
  • I really am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal for 5 minutes everyday in order to accomplish my goal.
  • I am committed to being a CTR/Arete person because that can help me be a better person i life and will be able to accomplish anything that I want.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment